Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Put on the whole armour of God

Today I had an interesting day. It seemed that the enemy was coming at me from all directions. Everything got on my last nerve and it seemed I could not find any peace. As a matter of fact after one thing happened, the next thing would happen. My supervisor/manager approached me several times today about issues that were completely out of my control to change, but I had to take the responsibility for the wrongs that were done. It seemed that I could not get away from being blamed for every little thing that happened. I became irritated, frustrated, and angry. I even swore that I would leave the job for good (I still intend to). Then I realized, the reason everything seemed to irritate me was because I didn't pray long enough for God to shield me with his armor. You see I was easily upset by every little thing, why, because my feet were not shod with the preparation of the gospel of truth, my breast plat of righteousness was not fully on, my helmet of salvation was crocked, my belt of truth was unlooped, my shield of faith was damaged, and my sword was bent. My spiritual armor was not on properly and that caused the enemy to get in and attack me. You see, God was showing me that since my armor was not on, the enemy was able to get in. So of course I had to repent and ask God to restore my armor so I could be protected from the enemy. Friends don't for get to put your armor on, it's important and essential to your livelihood. I hope this blesses you and you will remember to put on the full armor of God everyday.

~Tamishia~

No comments:

Post a Comment