Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

God will always see you through

First of all let me say this, everyone has their struggles and issues, so no one is perfect. I know that sometimes it seems that life is too hectic and all the walls are closing in on you rather than moving out of the way. It even seems sometimes that things become so stressful that you forget to praise God in the midst of trying to get through your day to day battles/circumstances. Yes, you will have trials and tribulations, but don’t get so bogged down by your day to day life that you forget to spend time with God. I have even been guilty of that myself and I don’t know about you, but it seems that things are more difficult on the days that I forget to acknowledge God, than on the days that I do. (You would think that alone would make me remember to acknowledge God everyday, right.) Getting back to the basics of having your devotional time with God is so essential to your daily walk with HIM. Therefore, when things get tough, begin to think on the goodness of the Lord and all He has done for you, and remember you could be worse off than you are. Also begin to remind yourself that the Joy of the Lord is your strength and there is nothing that God will put on you that is more than you can bare.

Be Blessed.

~T~

No comments:

Post a Comment