Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cast all of your cares upon Jesus for He cares!

Lately God has been dealing with me about putting my issues on the alter and leaving there for Him to deal with. Me, myself, and I (being the independent person that I am), have difficulty allowing God to take things and carry my burdens for me. I tend to want to solve and resolve my problems on my own, forgetting that Jesus Died on the cross for all of my issues and sins already. Right? So in essence I end up stressed out and worrying about things that I already have the victory over. Especially since God says in his word that worrying is a sin and to cast all of our (yours/my) cares on Him. So I decided that laying my issues on the alter and leaving them there for God to deal with. This is essential to my ability to live a peaceful and stress free life. Initially when I started doing this it seemed difficult and challenging since I am so "independent" and used to doing things on my own. I finally had to realize that God is someone I can truly trust with everything, because he already knows everything that is going on or has happened in my life. I had to come to the realization that He cares for me and is there for me so I can relax, relate, and release all that I am dealing with on Him. So, I am laying everything on the alter and trusting God to handle it all and make miracles happen in my life.

All I can say is leave it at the alter, all your issues, cares, problems, concerns, trials, and tribulation, give it all to God so He can work it out. Once you give it to Him, He can turn around and restore the peace that surpasses all understanding back into your life. With that peace will come joy, unspeakable. May God continue to bless you, prosper you, and keep you as you lay your cares on the alter. Cast all of your cares on Him for He cares!

~Miss T~

No comments:

Post a Comment